Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with IT team & HR leaders from client companies to understand business goals and specific hiring needs
- Sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, such as Linkedin, Stack Overflow, GitHub, ArtStation, etc.
- Crafting and sending personalized recruiting emails to passive candidates via different channels
- Performing pre-screening calls to analyze candidates' skills and abilities
- Providing feedback to clients about the process & challenges
- Managing candidates through the hiring process and helping with the right decision making on their career path
- Measuring your recruitment efforts and providing well-designed analysis on the job done.
- Excellent knowledge of English: majority of your tasks mentioned above require high-level English proficiency - both verbal and written.
- Business communication skills: for Magnus, both clients’ and candidates’ experiences are crucial. Thus, you’re expected to be tactful, considerate, and gracious in order to maintain a trustful reputation of both you and Magnus.
- Tech-savviness: You don’t need to like technology to be good at this job but it will really help you have an aptitude for it. There are a couple of tools used by our recruiters on a daily basis, i.e. Lever, Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Hirebee, Trello, Asana, Slack, Canva, etc. We aim to show and teach you everything, however, you are expected to have the right mix of desire and dedication to learn.
- Result-orientedness: The Recruitment industry worldwide and in Armenia is competitive and target-driven, therefore, it is essential that you can handle pressure very well, set ambitious goals and deliver results.
- Sales skills: You need to be happy to pick up the phone to prospective clients and candidates. Finding those hard to find candidates, and filling that difficult job is a massive buzz. A lot of work goes into getting to that job offer, but nothing beats the feeling when you get it done.