- Deep understanding and learning of NI products portfolio through formal training and a continuous improvement attitude.
- Providing timely, accurate and effective solutions to technical problems on all product lines for external customers over primarily phone and email communication channels.
- Providing customer onboarding guidance on the installation and working functionality of software, hardware, and support products.
- Providing technical consulting on application architecture, code/design reviews for our key customers
- Delivery of professional and high quality, customer education courses on NI core product lines in NI offices or by customer’s onsite based on assignment
- Supporting internal customers:
- Sales: providing technical support, developing Proof of Concepts (POC’s), generating highly qualified sales leads
- Marketing: attending and presenting at seminars and user groups
- Keeping accurate records of all enquiries in our internal CRM system and listening for, identifying, and communicating customer needs and requirements that our products do not currently provide, as well as features and functions of the competitive products, to the marketing team.
- Creating and improving customer-facing online content.
- Collaborating with team members of the team to ensure customer success.
- Participating in training programs offered to increase skill and proficiency on NI products
- Proactively learning about NI products and keep up to date with new developments
- Engineering or technical science bachelor’s degree (e.g. computer science, electronics, physics, mechatronics, biotechnology)
- Fluent in written and oral English