Technical Support Engineer provides high level technical support on Epygi products via ticketing system, phone and email as well as develops and executes manual or automated tests to troubleshoot the issues and ensure product quality. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our products. Technical Support Engineer is expected to take on complex test scenarios and support incidents, be self-directed, be able to determine and follow priorities.
- Provide technical support via phone, e-mail and through support portal to address technical challenges
- Troubleshoot customer reported incidents
- Gather, review and record log files, traces, configuration, environmental information and network topology data
- Maintain accurate and timely records in our incident tracking system as well as problem report database
- Build testbeds, scripts for automated tests and execute them
- Execute manual tests and build test reports
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical support engineer, network administrator or similar
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of networking protocols is required
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols is desirable
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
About EpygiArm LLC
EpygiArm LLC is a software development company specializing in design and development of systems for IP telephony and telecommunications.