- Build testbeds, scripts for automated tests and execute them
- Execute manual tests and build test reports
- Provide technical support via phone, e-mail and through support portal to address technical challenges
- Troubleshoot customer reported incidents
- Gather, review and record log files, traces, configuration, environmental information and network topology data
- Maintain accurate and timely records in our incident tracking system as well as problem report database.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical support engineer, network administrator or similar
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of networking protocols is required
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols is required
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
About EpygiArm LLC
EpygiArm LLC is a software development company specializing in design and development of systems for IP telephony and telecommunications.