As a TSS, you will be responsible to maintain a high and consistent level of support; providing first-call resolution and actively managing activities surrounding the resolution of customer issues related to Krisp product to ensure minimal business impact.
What You'll Do:
- Remotely troubleshoot issues related to Krisp application on Windows and/or Macintosh Platform with available resources & tools
- Provide first contact resolution or facilitate resolution to customer issues by engaging the appropriate parties
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with both B2B & B2C customers through open and interactive communication
- Interact with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Work closely with Product; Engineering, CX and/or Sales teams to ensure commitments to customers are met
- Determine Customer issues by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests. Handle Customer complaints, research required information using available resources and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Engage with appropriate parties on conference calls to ensure issue resolutions or POCs are successful to prospective customer(s) requirements
- Manage issue/request tickets from cradle to grave ensuring that appropriate information is gathered, assignment to fix agent is accurate, and resolution is achieved within the documented service levels
- Facilitate escalation for unresolved issues approaching or surpassing the allowable service level
- Collect and consolidate required information from reporting parties into the ticketing system
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid, and complete information
- Stay current with company products, services, changes, and updates
- Technical Support experience for at least two years, software industry A MUST and experience doing remote support
- B2B customer/tech support experience is a plus
- College degree or technical training is a must
- Must have strong verbal and written English skills (Supporting global customers)
- Working night hours (US Shift) is a MUST
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and adaptability, attention to details and organizational skills
- Should have hands-on experience on Windows & Macintosh Operating System
- Should have working knowledge on VDI & SSO technologies
- Should have both an interest in the IT/Telecom industry and technical aptitude
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.