- Communicate clearly with customers in written and verbal forms;
- Maintain accurate and timely records in the Company's ticketing system;
- Remain up-to-date with the BlueNet’s best practices and its products;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined and multi-national team;
To be noted: The work will be in shifts. The night shift can be covered from home (the necessary equipment will be provided by the company). Also, we can discuss "Internship" version for those, who would like to learn new skills and have a job in our growing company in the future.
- Advanced or intermediate level of English both in the written and verbal forms;
- Effective listening and communication skills;
- Proper phone and e-mail etiquette;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work for the greater good;
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, SMTP, and Microsoft Exchange will be a HUGE plus;
- Knowledge of Server and Microsoft SQL Server will be considered an advantage;
- Work experience in a customer-oriented field will be highly encouraged ;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices will be a plus;
- Knowledge of network technologies and information systems will be nice to have;
About BlueNet LLC
BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies.