- Response to the company's customers' telephone calls, letters and virtual requests of technical character in an efficient and timely manners․
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about Internet products and services․
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more․
- Fix registered problems during the first contact and transfer non-resolved requests if necessary to the corresponding departments or staff member․
- Follow up to the accomplishments of registered customer requests․
- Conduct an ongoing registration of customer requests and accomplishments or any other outcomes․
- Report on the carried out activities and results to the technical support team leader.
- University degree (in progress of study is acceptable)
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Basic understanding of the following protocols; IPv4, TCP/UDP, DHCP & ARP․
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems will be a plus․
- Familiarity with mobile device software and hardware․
- Strong customer service and communication skills․
- Strong troubleshooting skills․
- Fluent in Armenian and Russian to support customers via phone and email․
- Knowledge of English․
- Prior contact center experience preferred, but not essential․
- Have a flexible schedule, including the ability to work shift and weekends․
- Good team and Individual player.
About Ucom LLC
"Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.