Our key objective has always been to ensure accessibility of the latest innovative solutions of the field to our customers. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help to shape the services of future.
We are looking for a successful candidate who will be providing technical support and client care and associated services to the company’s customers in efficient and timely manners.
This is a full-time position with mixed shifts working schedule, which is including evening and night shifts.
And now you have a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
- Response to the company's customers' telephone calls, letters and virtual requests of technical character in an efficient and timely manners․
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about Internet products and services․
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more․
- Fix registered problems during the first contact and transfer non-resolved requests if necessary to the corresponding departments or staff member․
- Follow up to the accomplishments of registered customer requests․
- Conduct an ongoing registration of customer requests and accomplishments or any other outcomes․
- Report on the carried out activities and results to the technical support team leader.
- University degree (in progress of study is acceptable)
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Basic understanding of the following protocols; IPv4, TCP/UDP, DHCP & ARP․
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems will be a plus․
- Familiarity with mobile device software and hardware․
- Strong customer service and communication skills․
- Strong troubleshooting skills․
- Fluent in Armenian and Russian to support customers via phone and email․
- Knowledge of English․
- Prior contact center experience preferred, but not essential․
- Have a flexible schedule, including the ability to work shift and weekends․
- Good team and Individual player.
About Ucom LLC
"Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.