- Support all documentation tasks in the Docs team backlog, including create new content and edit existing documentation as needed
- Revise other help content as directed by the technical writing manager, including but not limited to internal documentation to assist our internal support team
- Work and collaborate with the technical writing team, product managers, subject matter experts, support teams, and other members of the org to ensure all documentation is correct and meets style guidelines as set by the writing team.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of professional writing end-user/internal documentation (help, FAQs, related documentation) in a fast-paced tech environment
- Education: Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing or equivalent
- Technical skills: Proficient in Google Suite (Drive, Docs), JIRA/Confluence, and component-based authoring tools such as Contentful