“Synergy International Systems Inc.” is looking for a “Technical Writer”.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of software and the documentation requirements
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users
- Produce and maintain quality documentation, including: User Guides, How-to Guides, Training Manuals, etc.
- Collect, organize and assimilate source information for user manuals, technical documents, and other types of documentation to be prepared and delivered by the team
- Carry responsibility for writing, editing, and formatting technical documents
- Develop graphical content (screenshots) and drawings that accurately describe elements of technical documents
- 2 years of experience with explaining technical data and information in simplistic language for end users of complex IT systems
- Experience with collecting and converting data into a written narrative
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and graphics tools (e.g. SnagIT)
- Ability to be detail-oriented, flexible, proactive, adaptive to changing client priorities, and responsive to ad-hoc requests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English, fluency in French is highly desirable
About Synergy International Systems Inc.
Synergy Armenia is a fast growing IT company specializing in monitoring and evaluation, aid coordination, court case management systems bolstering rule of law and judicial reform, public financial management, disaster relief and reconstruction, education