We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to define and execute test strategies, scripts and ensure requirements traceability.
Test Automation Engineer responsibilities include introducing/suggesting new processes and techniques, accurate recording and monitoring of issues, as well as reviewing test environments and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards.
The Test Automation Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Design and create testing plans including unit, functional, behavioral, regression, and integration testing; using tools that make sense for the problem and writing tests that are purposeful and not simply to increase coverage percentage
- Analyze users stories/use cases/ requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members
- Design and develop Automation scripts
- Experience with end to end testing tools such as Cypress
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Implement and integrate continuous testing with automation tools and establish testing strategy with best practices
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BSc degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related field
- At least 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience in automation framework/approaches, creating automation test scripts and execution
- Should be able to create and review the automation framework based on project/organization needs
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Cypress (mandatory)
- Advanced knowledge of written and verbal English