We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer with strong coding/DevOps skills. The successful candidate will work in one of the TeamViewer TestOps teams and will be responsible for the design, development, administration and review of both automated frameworks and tests to assure the high quality of the product.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of automated procedures/frameworks and enable development teams to do UI test automation
- Be part of the Automation Engineering team in automation/configuration management using C#, Swift, etc.
- Work with other testers, developers, project managers and business users in the development and execution of comprehensive automated test strategies, to assure coverage of TeamViewer products
- Work closely with engineers, project managers and QA's to determine when automation will be required on a project and create reports for analysis by the developers
- Provide expert technical guidance to other staff members to assist them in effectively achieving both departmental and project objectives
- Be responsible for timely delivery of assigned automated projects
- Continually build and maintain expertise in the latest state-of-the-art automated testing methodologies and automated tool suites
- Provide automation demos and presentations when required to peers, management, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- At least 3 years of experience in automation testing or software development is required
- Coding experience in either of the following languages: C#, Kotlin, Swift, JS, Python is required
- Experience in design and implementation of automated test plans
- Experience of working with Bash Script, Powershell
- Experience of working with Jenkins
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, VCS/Git/Bitbucket will be an advantage
- Experience adding/maintaining Virtual Machines (all OSes) and basic OS administration skills (any platform)
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both spoken and written