- Grow our Krisp Windows desktop app and build the roadmap of the next features that add business value and exceed expectations of our consumer and enterprise customers
- Gather user research and customer requests and translate them into clear and concise technical product requirements
- Work closely with consumer and enterprise users to identify the needs and make the customer’s voice heard inside the organization
- Collaborate with engineering, support, marketing, sales, customer success, and design teams to effectively drive releases of new features
- Create a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices
- Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests, and sales enablement
- Engage with our largest customers, partners, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful
- Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced, preferably in SaaS-based enterprise-focused organization
- Understanding of enterprise companies needs, their requirements, constraints, workflows, decision-making process and ability to articulate what is important and what is not
- Having a proven track record of managing and successfully delivering new products and features, ensuring that iterative development leads to successful customer experience
- Having a good design feel and aesthetics with the ability to articulate an excellent UI and UX experience
- Experience with work with data and making data-informed smart decisions
- Being detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated
- Bonus points: software engineering background, experience with desktop products
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.