Japan Tobacco International in Armenia is opening the Trade Marketing Representative position, 12 cities.
We are looking for result oriented, responsible and professional person, providing support to Sales team.
If you are motivated and open to new challenges, this is your chance to act!
Line Manager: Sales Supervisor Supervisor, Yerevan & South
Contract Type: Permanent, with 3 month of probation period
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is one of the leading international tobacco manufacturers. It markets renowned international brands such as Winston, Camel, Sobranie, LD and Monte Carlo, Winchester. For more information visit www.jti.com
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and with operations in more than 130 countries, JTI employs around 45,000 employees worldwide. In Armenia, JTI employs about 50 employees.
We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year and number one Top Employer certification in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development. About career opportunities please visit: https://www.jti.com/careers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relations with the existing and potential partners, suppliers and other parties for the future development of the company business
- Participate in developing the routes and ensure effective coverage of the assigned territory
- Timely provide reports, POS information and other required data to line manager and assistant / analyst
- Analyze KPIs performance in reporting area: number of POS, frequency of visits, clients by retail group, clients with contracts, numerical and weighted coverage. Identifies business opportunities, POS potential, checks compliance vs client expectations
- Analyze JTI activity performance (1-2-1, Trade Programs)
- Understand distributor's work scheme (product availability, coverage, payment terms, logistics etc)
- Monitor Market and Retailer activity
- Calculate and justifie financial benefits of programs and each brand: find solutions for clients
- Monitor placement/availability of all product categories in the POS vs our positions
- Attract key target consumers
- Perform any other obligations prescribed by the position in accordance with the requirements of the direct manager
- Education: High education is preferable
- Professional Experience: Minimum 1 year of successful sales work, with experience in communication and presentation to clients
- Languages & Computer Skills: Local language and Russian
- required, English
- preferably intermediate (with further development), basic PC skills
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook) – required
- Driving experience: Category B, experience
- at least 2 years of practical driving
- Other skills: Good interpersonal and communication skills (to be able to communicate positively), good analytical and planning skills, SMART digital platforms user
About JTI Armenia CJSC
Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco business of Japan Tobacco, the world’s leading tobacco company. It operates in more than 120 countries world wide. The company manufactures and markets internationally recognized brands across th