The trainer will conduct training sessions on business entrepreneurship for the selected participants from rural areas in Ijevan with the objective to help them to develop business plans for submitting for funding to start small businesses.
- Organize, conduct, and evaluate the training sessions.
- Train and coach the trainees to write and submit a business plan for funding.
- MBA or other relevant degree.
- Experience in training on business and financial planning, marketing strategies.
- Excellent teaching, communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong written/oral skills in Armenian. Knowledge of English is a plus.
- Relevant work experience of more than 2 years.