- Timely delivery of homework assignments, coding exercises, quizzes, etc.;
- Develop basic SAS programs as assigned by the trainer;
- Perform development and validation of datasets, tables, listings and figures;
- Prepare data derivation specifications as per the defined standards/guidelines;
- Maintain full understanding of study documentation;
- Track and follow up on all issues raised;
- Escalate unresolved issues appropriately to the Lead Statistical Programmer;
- Communicate any data queries or errors to the Lead Statistical Programmer;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Solid knowledge in Mathematics and/or Statistics;
- Knowledge of programming languages;
- Knowledge of data management and information systems is preferred;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
About ClinSoft LLC
ClinSoft LLC is an IT-based company which implements the projects of EMMES Corporation. For more information about the Company and the projects it develops, please visit: www.emmes.com.