- Prepare the course contents and update them regularly based on the most recent design trends;
- Deliver both theoretical and practical design knowledge to students;
- Evaluate course delivery and suggest improvements based on student feedback;
- Prepare homework and coursework tasks;
- Review and mark student coursework and homework tasks;
- Review student performance and guide their progress.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of UI/UX and web design experience - Senior/Art Director level;
- A portfolio that demonstrates great experience in creating web and mobile application or site designs is a must!
- Outstanding knowledge of Figma (or Adobe XD), Photoshop and Illustrator is a must;
- Strong knowledge of design theory (typography, composition, colour use) is highly desirable;
- Prior teaching and/or design team management experience is highly desirable;
- Graphic Design experience will be a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of English will be a plus;