We are looking for a highly-motivated team player – a UI/UX designer, to join our big Flux family.
Flux Technologies Inc. is an all-inclusive software design & development boutique providing full life-cycle consulting services.
Our mission: To be a platform for talents to challenge their professional creativity and fuel the success of Flux’s diverse product portfolio.
Our vision: To create impactful, sustainable solutions that make people’s lives comfortable and efficient.
If you are an enthusiastic and result-oriented specialist, our team is looking for you.
What we offer!
– Cozy office near the Barekamutyun Metro Station
– Free coffee/tea
– Salary review several times a year
– Paid day offs and sick leaves
– Medical insurance
– Free language courses
– Learning hours
– Anniversary bonuses
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with project managers and engineers
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business/user needs, and specific market demand to produce data-informed solutions
- Create sitemaps and wireframes to support the usability and findability of the products
- Build UI/UX pattern library, style, and visual design guidelines
- Keep updated with all the UI/UX and other design trends and new opportunities in the field
- Work closely with the HR, Project Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Art, Computer Science, or a relevant field
- 3+ years of equivalent experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with InVision and Figma (or similar platforms)
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and other visual design and wireframing tools
- Good understanding of design principles, user-centered design methods, and design processes
- Proficiency in English
- Assertive communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and critical thinking
- Time management, ability to work with tough deadlines