“Instigate Mobile CJSC” is looking for a “UI/UX Designer, Mid level”.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and target audience;
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design;
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis;
- Create user personas, user journey maps, user stories, user flows, information architectures, wireframes and prototypes;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the target apps function and look like, including web, mobile, desktop and other apps;
- Plan and run user tests and studies in close collaboration with product managers;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. icons, images, sketches etc.);
- Ensure that the projects are delivered in a timely manner;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Important: Please be careful about the requirements and apply only if you meet them, following the application procedure. Only shorlisted candidates will be contacted back!
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Experience in researching and analyzing user behavior;
- Experience in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques;
- Experience with Design Systems, as well as designing and prototyping;
- Experienced with product delivery in agile and cross functional teams working closely with Product Owners, Engineers and other Designers;
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows across web, mobile, and desktop platforms;
- Proficiency in UX Design tools such as Figma (or similar) to create user interfaces;
- Knowledge of analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, etc.);
- Familiar with new UI trends;
- Detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment often across multiple projects;
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Experience in building prototypes/sketches in HTML, CSS (SCSS) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English will be a big plus.
About Instigate Mobile CJSC
Instigate Mobile is a spin-off from Armenia based company Instigate CJSC focusing on software services and solutions for mobile and web technologies.