- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications function and look like;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Solid experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure, UxPin, InVision, etc;
- Proven record of high-quality web and mobile design and creating engaging digital experiences;
- The right candidate should have a solid portfolio to demonstrate this;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.