“IYC technologies” is looking for a “UI/UX manager”.
- Lead the identification and understanding of user requirements, business goals, and technical capabilities from a UI/UX perspective;
- Coach and mentor design staff on both small and large-scale initiatives to create work that fits the objective and desired design strategy, and empower them to rationalize the ways their work accomplishes these goals;
- Manage the interactive design process: plan, delegate, oversee, drive decisions, track issues, present project deliverables, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules;
- Create wireframes, site maps, user flows, storyboards, working prototypes, and final, creative assets;
- Develop concepts and clearly communicate ideas to product owners and other team members;
- Assess competitor and other relevant websites and apps and recommend user experience best practices;
- Plan and conduct user requirements gathering and analysis, competitive research and usability testing;
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually;
- Understand and work within project parameters: product goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Strong knowledge and experience with UX/UI design;
- Strong knowledge and experience designing intuitive functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation;
- Strong design portfolio containing original work with 2+ years design and interactive work experience;
- Strong knowledge of design and technical constraints across web, mobile, kiosk, and tablet;
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project;
- Must be able to function as an interactive design leader on projects as well as an individual contributor;
- Strong knowledge and experience with CSS and HTML5;
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Solid understanding of responsive design;
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver projects on time and on budget;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and focus while under pressure;
- Excellent attitude with the desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn.