• Prototype and build next generation AR/VR products in Unity3D/C#
● Participate in internal reviews and understand requirements clearly.
● Suggest ideas for design and implementation – design reviews.
● Implement VR/AR functionality as per finalized design
● Translate design specification into functional AR/VR applications, Mobile Games
● Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, where feasible
● Have ownership of quality of output – deliverable, in terms of performance, and responsiveness of application
● Troubleshoot and solve problems as and when they arise.
● Maintain code in repositories as per organization policy
● Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
● Familiarity with level design and planning
● Should be well versed in designing the Unity UI scripting
● Inverse Kinematics & Forward Kinematics & Unity Animation experience is must
● Must have experience in Published 3D Games.
● Experience in Online Real Time Multiplayer would be an added advantage
● Preferably 3D Maths & Physics skillset
● Experience on multiple tools Vuforia, Unreal, etc., would be a plus point.