Are you passionate about providing great customer service? Looking to work with users and customers around the world? Then we are looking for you. TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for passionate individuals to answer queries and provide support to our newly opened center in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Berlin and Tirana.The role will require mandatory night-shift working up until 12.00AM. Shift details to be discussed during the interview.
- Answer questions about our application while providing high quality and proactive support to our customers.
- Where required, raise support tickets for our product team to provide fixes
- Own and maintain our customer facing knowledge base in English and Armenian
- Always seek to make improvements to our customer experience
- Work with QA and product team to propose new features and improvements to our products
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a must
- High level computer literacy: typing, MS Office
- Previous work in a customer support role (call center) is desirable
- Knowledge of French is desirable
About Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org