- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using sketch and invision
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 2+ years of UX/UI experience (based on a SaaS platform)
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using sketch, invision, or storybook.js
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Omnigraffle or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Able to work in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Experience with storybook.js is a big plus!
- Experience w/ CSS animations and parallax scrolling
- Experience with more advanced JS frameworks (e.g. React, Vue.js)
- UI Design: 2 years (Required)
- UX Design: 2 years (Required)
- HTML5: 3 year (Required)
- CSS: 3 year (Required)
- Front-End Development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelors (Required)