- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages target groups to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the Company’s moderation policy and vision
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and undertake corresponding actions
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage image, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Media or Public Relations
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Russian
- At least 2 year of working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of sports is required
- Knowledge of digital marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.