-Review documentation and assess compliance of applications.
-Create marketing plan to attract potential candidates.
-Maintain relationships with vendors and provide on-going training.
-Manage ongoing compliance of vendor network.
-Evaluate and conduct review of vendor performance scorecards on a monthly basis for existing vendors.
-Create vendor performance scorecards for new vendors.
-Complete special projects.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent document interpretive and comprehension skills.
- Proficient in MS office
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with and regulatory conditions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Education, Experience And/Or Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Real estate, mortgage servicing, auditing, compliance or vendor management work experience is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills a must
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Creative problem solver
$50 gym membership and healthcare insurance