- Ideate, produce, shoot and edit creative and engaging video content for customer stories (case studies), external promotional, product marketing, recruiting, internal company, corporate training videos and webinars.
- Work together with the Marketing team to develop a filmed material editorial and content policy and style guidelines, ensuring the brand consistency across all materials.
- Interview the team and partners for storytelling elements.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Product teams on assignments.
- Proven experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience shooting with DSLR and/or Mirrorless Cameras and Photo Lenses.
- Deep understanding of Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc., and what content is popular on those platforms.
- Adept at motion graphic design, design conventions, and post-production process.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of video producing capabilities.
- Be a good storyteller with a creative eye.
- Must have an awareness of and interest in latest digital, social media, and video production trends.
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven ability to estimate the resources and time required for production tasks.
- Highly organized and self-motivator with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
About Synergy International Systems Inc.
Synergy Armenia is a fast growing IT company specializing in monitoring and evaluation, aid coordination, court case management systems bolstering rule of law and judicial reform, public financial management, disaster relief and reconstruction, education