What you’ll be doing as a SWE Intern
- Participate in Vineti organized lectures
- Work with an assigned mentor dedicated to your group to develop and deliver a small project
- Gain experience in extreme programming practices, including test driven development and pair programming
- Learn best practice code patterns
- Learn testing best practices
- Learn configuring and implementing a complex platform.
- Prior software engineering experience from internships, hackathons, or other side projects
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
Answer the screener questions for submitting your application to the internship program. Please, note that the answers should be in English.
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.