LDT Technology is looking for VoIP engineer to join our team. VoIP engineer provides technical design, implementation and validation services for Unified Communications Network Infrastructure technologies. Direct areas of responsibilities include Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions (including but not limited to MVTS II, Voipswitch, Asterisk and Voice Gateways).
VoIP Support Engineering provides support, post installation, to our customers. This essential team makes sure that our customers are happy and VoIP products are working correctly! We like team members who are self-motivated, full of energy and possess excellent troubleshooting, communication & analytical skills while working in a team atmosphere.
This is a unique position to grow as a candidate where you would be able to learn from a team of Senior VoIP Engineers and be exposed to many different types of vendor equipment.
Communicates effectively and continually seeks opportunities to increase internal customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Monitor efficient working of all complex and multifaceted projects
- Perform research and develop new technologies and evaluate work of support suppliers
- Evaluate work and ensure compliance to all infrastructure standards and polices for various supplier proposed solutions
- Analyze customer requirement for advance service products coordinate with business firms and develop appropriate voice solutions for customers
- Collaborate with internal staff and supplier and develop product integration strategies
- Analyze all security problems on network and develop new technologies to cater it
- Analyzing and resolving assigned customer trouble tickets and provide Tier III application/engineering support in a timely fashion
- Assisting with solution design, testing and supporting the delivery of VoIP Services
- Ongoing support and maintenance of VoIP (Switch) Architecture and Platforms, utilizing VoIP protocols and standards including SIP, and H.323, RTP/RTCP, IP Routing and Security
- Training, consulting and interfacing with customer, engineers and vendors during the all phases of the system life-cycle
- Functional testing of software features for variety of VoIP protocols, system and configuration managements, and all other aspects of the product
- Assisting with documenting; performing and certifying full regression testing of the VoIP network
- Following and enforcing the Company’s policies and procedures, including company guidelines and safety, at all times
- Performing any miscellaneous department duties as needed
- Work experience in relevant field acquired in 3 - 5 years.
- Network infrastructure to include converged IP networks, Voice Gateways.
- Strong understanding of VoIP is required (i.e. various types of IP based voice products and various legacy voice PBX vendors/products).
- Strong understanding of SIP protocol
- Design dial plan schemes, trunking, transmissions and reporting of trunking and capacity metrics. Ability to adapt various systems and customer environments
- Extensive knowledge in VoIP transport such as, H.323, SIP, Call Admission and Control mechanisms, centralization of call processing and trunking services
- Experience in configuring Asterisk based media gateway devices for SIP connections, as well as an understanding of advanced IP to IP gateway functionality.
- Prior experience with legacy PBX phone systems.
- Familiarity with next generation technologies such as Unified Communications, Session Border Controller (SBC), and Session Management is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Handle multiple complex projects.
- Act as an advisor or mentor to junior colleagues.
- Work independently with minimal guidance.
- Effectively communicate difficult concepts and negotiate with others in a team environment
About LDT Technology LLC
LDT Technology LLC is providing different types of outsource services for companies dealing with unified communications.