Flux Technologies is an IT solution provider and software development company that aims to accelerate business growth and helps clients and partners to take their businesses forward, become more profitable, efficient and more agile. Beside providing IT solutions to our clients and partners worldwide, we are also developing our own internal tools and startup product.
It’s a great opportunity to join a super talented, enthusiastic, and collaborative team ensuring your personal and professional development in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Our team of software engineers, problem solvers, and human-centered designers works with the clients and partners to unlock efficiency in their businesses and satisfy their needs and wants. We have gained in size, skill, reliability, and geographical coverage enjoying significant success in providing the most comprehensive IT solutions.
We are looking for a great TEAM PLAYER – Vue.js Developer. A primary focus is developing user interface components and implementing them following provided conventions.
The primary objective is to write clear-cut Vue.js high-quality code, which means:
- Writing high quality, readable, maintainable code
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Reviewing other team members' code and ensure adherence to established standards
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices as well as optimal technical solutions to the proposed requirements and designs
- Ensuring all user feedback is integrated into the product development lifecycle
It will be even nicer if you are capable of:
- translating designs and wireframes into code ensuring maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- developing and designing databases on top of relational or non-relational database management systems
What comes next is to demonstrate technical leadership and enhancement of Vue.js proficiency.
Collaboration with the team:
Collaboration with the team is crucial. We trust the efficiency of synergy and power of teamwork, thus anyone joining us is expected to communicate openly and share knowledge. You will actively collaborate with the QA and PM teams. The communication is expected to be both in English and Armenian, therefore proficiency in both of these languages is important for anyone joining us.
- 3+ years of strong real-world experience in developing Web Applications and experience in the major web frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience in designing and developing reusable front-end components, modules, and tools
- Experience in developing scalable responsive web pages or applications
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience using SQL or MongoDB is a plus
- Experience in Sass / LESS / Stylus CSS pre-processors is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills