- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Document processes and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner and in line with product and engineering standards.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Has 2+ years of WordPress experience, particularly with custom themes
- Strong knowledge of PHP, MYSQL
- Experience in WooCommerce
- Comprehensive understanding of short-codes, hooks, widgets, custom post types, page templates, functions.php, etc.
- A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.* Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience in Shopify Development would be a plus
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Possess a high level of enthusiasm, integrity, and attention to details
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Developed analytical thinking, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment