“Near East Foundation Armenia” is looking for a “Workforce Development Lead”.
The Workforce Development Lead is a key member of the AWDA team. S/he will design and lead activities to improve workforce skills, scale experiential learning, increase job placements, and improve access to career information and counseling services. Working with the Chief of Party and other technical specialists, s/he will ensure sustainable coordination and integration with other project activities.
- Work collaboratively with the project team, partners, USAID, and other stakeholders to identify opportunities to reduce the gap between the skills of the workforce and the needs of employers
- Provide leadership, technical direction, and coordination to project activities
- Strengthen the coordination and impact of partnerships among higher education institutions, vocational training schools, government entities and the private sector in Armenia
- Promote the development of in-demand technical and soft skills and access to TVET opportunities among rural youth, women, and other marginalized populations
- Contribute to project deliverables and reports
- Provide input to other project activities as needed