Announcement can be rejected by iJob.am administrator if:
- does not include job offer. (training, referrals, advertisements, etc.).
- has other field than “APPLICATION EMAIL/URL” contains job application procedure, application email or application URL.
- text is not well formatted. For example, text is written with capital letters.
- one of fields contains additional information/text out of scope of the field title. For example, salary information is written in “Responsibilities” field.
- contains multi-level marketing jobs or pyramid schemes.
- appear to contains phishing scams, spam, or other content in violation of iJob.am’s Terms and Conditions
- contains the description of more than one job position.
Announcement also can be rejected for any other reason at the sole discretion of iJob.am Team.