An exciting opportunity currently exists in Alison. We are currently looking to hire a Customer Success Advisor to join our Customer Success team.
The Customer Support Advisor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responding to all queries via chat, email and comments
- Providing technical assistance and resolving all customer issues
- Ensuring accurate and efficient data entry using internal systems
- Preparing reports and keeping in close liaison with course moderators and technical support
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Administration/customer service experience
- Third-level qualification or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Eager to learn with a "can do" attitude
- Able to work well within a team-orientated environment
- Confident in their ability to communicate, both written and verbally
- Passionate about the value of education and the quality of service we offer to learners worldwide
- Intercom knowledge will be an advantage
Location: Remote Home-Based Job type: Permanent full-time Qualifications: Third Level Degree
To apply for this role, complete this application form. Because Alison receives a very high volume of applications, we do not provide a response to every application. Assume we have received and reviewed your application. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Alison is a free online education platform that mostly focuses on workplace-based skills. It has 25 million registered learners, 4 million graduates and 3,500 courses available for free access. Working with us, you will fight inequality in the whole world.