AOD’s new establishing Mobile team is seeking an IOS engineer to join its fast-growing and versatile team of devs.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- You must be self-directed and comfortable dealing with the needs of a variety of stakeholders, and team members.
- You must provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- You have the desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow.
- You must promote the adoption of new technologies while continuously advancing and evolving our legacy codebase
- Consume and make occasional contributions to supporting backend REST APIs
- Be willing to learn and consequently architect IOS applications
- Technical higher education оr relevant degree
- 2+ years of commercial experience developing IOS applications
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK
- Ability to work with the Git version control system
- Knowledge of software design patterns, SOLID
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming background
- Expertise in AppStore deployment, application signing, and profile provisioning
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Attention to details
- Strong English and Russian knowledge( both oral and written)
- An outstanding team of MINDs
- Paid day-offs
- Coffee Snacks
- Gym membership
Our team is experienced across diverse technology range. Whether you want to build a platform that will bring your friends together or sophisticated finance management software, our experts will offer you a variety of options to choose from.
We are flexible and develop solutions that meet evolving market needs. Pick the technology stack you are most comfortable with and let’s discuss YOUR project architecture.