· Supervision will be provided by Task Order Manger. However, this position requires significant ability to operate and excel independently.
o Fluency in spoken and written English.
o Fluency in spoken and written in Russian.
· Clear and concise communication skills.
· Strong commitment to security and confidentiality.
· Culturally sensitive, respectful of diverse customs and beliefs, and avoid making offensive or discriminatory remarks.
· Ability to work independently without supervision.
· Ability to maintain composure during emergencies.
· Ability to be able to create creative solutions to minor issues.
· Flexibility in work hours and full availability during work week.
· High level of punctuality, work ethic and discretion.
· Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with the client, team members, and various service vendors.
· Team Leadership:
o Provide leadership and guidance to greeters.
o Delegate task and ensure workload distribution among greeters.
o Provide constructive feedback process and regular performance evaluation. Responsible for providing directions, building facilities information, and
o Ensure audit reports of these visits are maintained in Atlas via Management Reporting.
Training and Development
o Train new members on protocols and customer service techniques.
o Ensure coordination on an as-needed basis, for example with rescheduling due to closures, and only with prior approval from the Task Order Manager.
o Handing out information pamphlets, brochures, and other relevant materials.
o Providing adequate training for all members at intervals.
o Monitoring of services offered by Greeters and addressing issues appropriately.
o Escalating complex issues to Task Order Manager as needed.
o Enforcing of policies and procedure among Greeters.
o Monitoring Greeters and always ensuring they are polite and well-dressed.
Reporting and Security:
o Maintain orderliness and enforcing security protocols and procedures.
o Liaise with other department to coordinate logistics and support operations.
o Provide regular report and feedback on applicants and Greeters.
o Maintain accurate record of all activities.
o Ensure smooth workflow and queue management.
o Effective communication.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any relevant field.
o Three to five years of relevant professional experience required.
o Experience in client relations and customer service management.
o Call center experience valued.
o Hotel Management experience.
o Experience in drafting concise written reports.
o Strong IT skills to include proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
KloverHarris is a leading human capital consulting company in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in providing comprehensive solutions in Learning and Development, HR Outsourcing, Business Consulting, and Information Technology. With a steadfast commitment to excellence and a customer-centric approach, we empower organizations to optimize their human resources, drive growth, and achieve sustainable success.