Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote PHP Full-stack Developer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The secret ingredients that make us special:
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0u25q?source=iJob%20AM
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Good experience with any of the frameworks (react, angular or vue.js)
- Experience with Laravel, Yii, Symfony or a similar MVC framework
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases and proficiency in one of them is required
- Experience implementing modern user interfaces
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with any other back-end programming language is a plus
- Passion for programming
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.