Are you looking to:
- Work on a complex enterprise application?
- Be surrounded by smart, supportive and experienced co-workers?
- Work in a well-organized and professional environment?
- Learn new QA technologies and automated testing techniques?
Then we have a spot for you! We are looking for manual Quality Assurance Engineers for testing our cloud-based software. You will be part of an agile development team and will be involved in test case development and quality assurance for a complex mission-critical ERP application.
In this role, you will work with our developers to understand the code and create manual test plans and test cases. Over time, you will trained and provided opportunities to develop skills and experience in automated testing.
The position currently work-from-home. When conditions are safe, it will be located in our development office in Yerevan Armenia.
- Review product specifications and identify test requirements, map test case requirements and design test coverage plans
- Identify and escalate any potential quality issues
- Document, design, execute QA test scripts
- Facilitate test plan and case reviews across our team
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications
- At least six months of Quality Assurance work experience in a professional development environment
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, techniques, and approaches
- Experience with testing multiple frameworks
- Ability to build test plans and test cases from scratch
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with agile methodologies such as sprints, frequent releases, code reviews, and retrospectives
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Dependability and reliability
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with JIRA bug tracking
- Experience developing test cases on a SaaS product
- Experience with GIT, SVN and/or some other version control systems
- Advanced degree in computer science or equivalent experience
About Tater Tot Software LLC
Tater Tot Software works exclusively on Windows-based and cloud-based retail management software from MicroBiz (www.microbiz.com). This software enables small to mid-sized retailers to operate physical stores and ecommerce sites from a single application, and has an existing customer base of thousands of retailers worldwide. The Tater Tot Software’s development office is located in Yerevan Armenia.